Perfect Channel delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, Leaseplan, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide recognized brands.
If you are passionate about creating great software and want to work somewhere where a blind insistence on suits, tidy haircuts and lumbering bureaucracy is actively shunned in favor of pragmatic focus on being effective and doing things well then Perfect Channel could be the place for you.
On behalf of Perfect Channel, we are looking for a Senior Product Owner to join our Malaga team on a full-time basis.
The Senior Product Owner understands our client’s business goals and provides direction and leadership to the development teams to maximize the value of our products.
To be successful in this role you will need excellent communication skills and be able to build trusting relationships across internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for ensuring that priorities are understood, clearly communicated, delivered on time, and produce the desired results. Your skills will help shape the roadmap for our highest value customer account and you will be expected to provide data-driven recommendations during a period of growth and transition for our client. Working closely with our client’s product managers and our Delivery teams, you will be responsible for leading the teams to deliver outcome-driven results.
- Product ownership for the customer, including definition of roadmap and owning and prioritizing the team’s backlog in a collaborative and proactive manner
- Understand the client’s problem space and ensure alignment with business and stakeholder goals and the Perfect Portfolio product strategy
- Line Management and supervision of business analyst(s) / junior Product Owner(s) on team
- Lead and facilitate workshops and interviews to clarify business outcomes and elicit user needs, translating them into requirements
- Use proven tools and techniques such as Impact Maps, Story Maps, user process flows, Kano and MoSCoW methods, multivariate and cohort analysis, to develop, document and prioritize Epic and Feature requirements
- Definition of precise and accurate user story acceptance criteria that will be used by developers, test automation frameworks and end-customer product owners to ensure that the customer’s intent is effectively captured
- Balance sprints priorities between Discovery (tech debts, automation, etc.) and Delivery (new features), always negotiating with Stakeholders
- Increment, release and roadmap planning utilizing Agile planning and estimation techniques
- Provide leadership to and be active participant in team collaboration events and Scrum sprint ceremonies
- Prioritize efforts and identify and manage risks and dependencies within and between inter-connected projects
- Responsible for ensuring maximum value delivered by development team including, measurement and reporting on performance and outcomes using appropriate systems, tools and techniques, encouraging a culture of continuous improvement and data-driven decision making
- 5+ years’ experience in similar role with demonstrable experience in product or project management and business analysis
- Certified in Agile methodologies (Scrum, CSPO)
- Project Management certification (Prince2, PMP)
- Line management experience with at least one direct report
- Educated to Degree level
- English (fluent, professional proficiency essential) and proven exceptional communication skills
- Spanish (preferred)
- Demonstrable ability of successful product management, including planning and delivery in an Agile environment
- A strong appreciation of what makes a great user experience, and how that translates into success for businesses
- Experience working directly with customers, developers, and designers
- The ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly, focusing on critical key points
- Experience leading feature development or product integrations with lots of moving parts
- Ability to anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks independently
- Leadership skills and ability to drive collaboration across and within teams
- Solutions-oriented, with a track record of identifying and implementing creative solutions
- An analytical and inquisitive mindset with the ability to translate business cases and analysis into tangible benefit for the user
What's in it for you
- Job opportunity where you can apply your skills and grow professionally in an incredible team
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities within a successful growing company
- Unique working environment, with cool and nicely located offices, with warm atmosphere which creates positive working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Long-term employment with 23 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits