Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a dynamic and experienced Senior Professional Services Consultant that is motivated to grow our business in UK. Your focus will be on generating and developing new clients for all of our services. Ciklum has already proven to be successful globally and with this role we wish to accelerate our growth further.
You will be responsible for joint marketing of the company in UK which will include but is not limited to consulting services across industries (exluding Consumer) – identifying, prospecting, qualifying and winning clients. Ciklum will assist in providing lead generation for the region, and generally supporting your sales and marketing activities.
You will be part of a highly motivated and performance oriented Sales & Marketing Team and referring to the VP of Consulting.
- Generating new business opportunities and strategies to continue to fuel the Ciklum consulting services growth in the region
- Driving the continued growth and success of the existing sales and marketing team
- Creating, prioritizing and managing strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Researching and building new and existing account relationships at a C level
- Conducting high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts as well as supporting the sales organization in these meetings
- Evangelizing Ciklum through events and seminars
- Achieving quarterly quotas
- At least 15 years of experience of consulting services to this target market
- Be able to lead and direct an account and sales team in a complex sales cycle
- Excellent presentation and contract negotiation skills
- Ability to create a financial business case and present ROI back to customers and prospects
- P&L responsibility
- Ability to interact with C-Level Executives, convey the value proposition of the Ciklum proposition, and explain in clear terms how Ciklum can help the C-Level executive execute on his/her business strategy
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executive A classical Hunter motivated by results and success in the field
- Native Hebrew and fluent English speaker
- Background in Software, Recruitment, or Outsourcing business is highly advantageous
- In depth knowledge of the IT industry in Israel
- Very much goal and performance oriented
- Proven track record in own personal sales results and exceeding targets
- Experienced in working in a dynamic, fast paced often times stressful and highly rewarding sales environment
- Entrepreneurial, highly energetic, sales oriented and experienced
- With personal qualities such as humour, patience and a “cut to the chase” attitude
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, mature enough to take responsibility
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
What's in it for you
- Fantastic career opportunity in a 30 person competitive and strong International Sales Team
- Great earning potential for the entrepreneurial high performer
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
Client video presentation