Senior Project Manager for Code Worldwide (Malaga)
Code is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience. We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology.
We also develop and maintain our own Forrester-recognised Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide.
Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christie’s, Domino’s, Jaguar Land Rover, L’Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD, Samsung and Telstra. Code has a global presence and employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia. To learn more visit www.codeworldwide.com Code is the data and technology division of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) and provides technology and data innovation to agency brands RAPP, Proximity, Critical Mass, Organic, Javelin and Targetbase.
We are also the leading provider of technology and data solutions to Omnicom Media Group and responsible for the development of Omnicom’s integrated technology solution. Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, exciting, occasionally demanding place to work.
On behalf of Code Worldwide, Ciklum is looking for Senior Project Manager to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Join the cutting edge technology innovative company – CODE Worldwide. Latest technologies, interesting business domain and a friendly professional team. Spirit of innovation, open and transparent environment. Huge brands and game-changing solutions, developing applications used by respectful clients such as General Motors, Acura, Peugeot, Citroen worldwide. Freedom and opportunities for technical design and experiments. This is the experience you would be proud of – of course if you smart enough to handle it.
CODE exists to use technology to make marketing work better.That means more faster, cheaper and effectively. They build platforms for brands and their agencies. Streamline their advertising, control their content, automate production, build engagement and harness data to continually improve performance.
CODE works in all media types. They work with brands, creative and media agencies and save people a lot of money.
- Working with a team of 3-5 developers and 1 QA
- Projects of 5 to 100 man/days, + providing estimations for future projects
- Deliver in-time and within quality standards
- Maintain effective communication and reporting
- Experience of managing several projects simultaneously keeping to budget and deadlines (working on 2-3 projects in one time)
- Experience in managing both Product Development and Professional Services teams, working with both fixed price and time and material models
- Experience in managing or supervising the operations (support) is a plus
- Experience in Product Lines Development
- Experience in setting up or changing team/company working processes
- At least 2 successful projects went LIVE
- Experience with European customers
- Great level of skills in Microsoft Project and Jira
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to get experience in the most complex product development environment
- Ability to take technical decision since CODE has independent production office in Ukraine with no technical control from London.
Client video presentationApply via site