Ciklum Project Management Office (PMO) is a department in the Ciklum structure responsible for the outsourcing projects. The goal of the PMO is to grow the management expertise, introduce the best project management and development approaches, apply the expertise, knowledge and tools to the existing projects to deliver them on time and budget with needed quality and as a result to satisfy our clients.
PMO includes more than 25 project managers managing company outsourcing projects. In the PMO portfolio, there are projects from different domains for clients from US, UK, Europe, Africa, etc. We have an experience working as with large companies and with very innovative startup products. Our goal is to solve client’s issues and make their businesses successful by proposing and delivering effective solutions.
PMO consists of a few business lines, including Social and Entertainment, E-commerce, Enterprise Solutions, etc. The specialization of the enterprise is typically large solutions based on a complex back-end, business logic, Web and mobile applications which provide an excellent user experience for the end users for other businesses including especially startups.
On behalf of Ciklum PMO, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Kharkiv team on full-time basis.
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to agreed deadlines and within budget. It includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
The Project Manager will be the primary point of contact for clients during the delivery phase of our projects; PM will be expected to lead multiple projects. The Project Manager will report directly to the Delivery Manager.
- Work closely with customer management to understand the business requirements for the project, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project;
- Define the deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the project, and manage their development and delivery;
- Ensure client satisfaction while still managing to cost and time estimates;
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish together with a team;
- Ensure projects meet industry leading quality standards;
- Manage, monitor and motivate the team assigned to the project;
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports;
- Create and track accurate cost estimates;
- Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate personnel to develop solutions;
- Report project progress/status on a regular basis to client, internal management, perform other duties as required by Delivery Manager;
- Support to members of your team through information sharing and peer to peer learning;
- Write clearly stating assumptions, define project requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a project management, including all aspects of process development and execution;
- Proven experience in process development and process workflow;
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment;
- Team management experience;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Fluent English.
- Agile and/or PMI certification;
- Knowledge of latest trends at SW development technologies and tools;
- Technical background is a big plus.
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions;
- State of the art, cool, office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.