Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Python Azure Developer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
About the Project:
- The project is about Data Processing & Analytics, team will be using tools like: Azure Data Services (ADFv2, ADLS, Cosmos DB etc..), Azure Databricks, Spark, Python, SQL, Power BI. Team will be working closely with the Client’s Data & AI practice members
- It is a great opportunity to learn Azure best practices. Working with UK&’s No. 1 Azure development partner, developers will get further experience in using containers inside Azure, combined with Azure native PaaS components. Azure environments will be built according to best practices. Azure DevOps fully automated CI/CD will be built and utilised during the project. Fast paced, agile environment
- Creation of Databricks notebooks (Databricks training will be provided)
- Azure cloud development and integration with Azure Data Platform
- Python and PySpark development (PySpark training will be provided)
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- 3+ years of experience in Python Development
- 3+ years of experience as a developer in big commercial projects
- 1+ years of experience in Azure development
- desire to learn Databricks
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Good experience in SQL
- Experience with ETL development
- Experience in Azure Data Factory
- Experience in Spark development
- Curious mind and willingness to work with client in consultivitive manner to find areas to improve
- Intermediate +++ English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation