Ciklum is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Python Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
We design, develop, maintain and deploy our tools to serve a wide range of needs. It’s a team of experts working with cutting edge technologies like K8s (and other Container technologies), Python3, public clouds, CircleCI, variety of DBs, Jenkins, and more. It’s a team with a wide tech-stack that is facing the core challenges of our business today and keeps a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Design, develop, maintain and deploy our tools to serve a wide range of needs
- Develop products to allow faster-release and scale in the number of customers
- Manage integrations with the biggest cloud providers in the market
- Improve production reliability and maintainability
- At least 5 years of experience in Software development
- Basic knowledge of networking and routing
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with cloud architectures such as GCP or AWS
- Experience with docker technologies
- B.Sc in computer science or related degree – advantage
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.