Ciklum is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our team full-time in Romania.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Python Developer, you become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Ciklum Client.
About the Client:
Our client is a sports betting company, who would like to manage their content with a “Plug and Play” approach. Project team consists of 200+ engineers working on different streams and areas of the CMS. The goal of the project is to integrate existing applications with CMS.
- Back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc)
- Taking part in the decision-making process in design application architecture, solution development, architecture and code review
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc)
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements
- Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment
- Communicate with PMs, engineers, Architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders
- Delivering the product roadmap and plannings
- To use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
- Experience in software development for more than 5 years
- Experience in Python (more than 3 years)
- Knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory
- Understanding of network interactions
- Experience MySQL
- Key-value storages Redis
- Cloud computing platforms AWS
- Upper-Intermediate English
- English – there will be daily communication with our international clients
- Analytical thinking
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and improve your skills
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs. We also provide you with meal vouchers to fuel your mind and body
- Development as a mindset: every month, you can spend half of the day (paid hours) on hands-on exercises and your skills development
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Pluralsight licences, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in Bucharest. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
In Romania, we are represented by CN Group, a Ciklum company acquired in 2021. By working with us, you can seize global opportunities, 20 years of experience in various domains, a caring attitude and incredible team spirit. Together we will grow our business in Romania and globally!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.