Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Core Development Python is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis!
We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
- Back-end development;
- Working with cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture;
- Taking part in decision-making process in developing of solution and application architecture;
- Code and Architectural review;
- Communicate with PMs, engineers, architects, QA engineers and other colleagues and stakeholders;
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements;
- Working in international distributed team in Agile environment;
- Delivering the product roadmap and plannings;
- Ensure that the highest coding standards are met and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC;
- Transform requirements to a set of various types of code tests.
- Experience in software development 3+ years;
- Knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory:
- Paradigm & Principles (OOP, SOLID, DDD);
- Database theory;
- Code testing practices;
- Architectural & Enterprise Patterns;
- Design patterns;
- Security patterns, computer security and networking vulnerability;
- Understanding of network interactions and protocols, conventions (REST), authentication and authorization standards and practices (oAuth, JWT);
- Experience in Python 3;
- Practical experience with:
- REST API development;
- Cloud solutions: AWS Serverless architecture (S3 bucket, AWS Lambda and API Gateway);
- Web application frameworks (e.g. Flask, Falcon, Web2p);
- Testing frameworks (e.g. pyTest);
- ORM (e.g. SQLAlchemy);
- RDBMS (e.g MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL) (more than 2 years);
- Key-value storages (e.g. Redis, Memcached);
- Messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, AWS SQS);
- Version control systems (GIT);
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Gitlab Pipeline, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo);
- Experience with:
- Creation software architecture and design of complex applications, platforms, microservices solutions;
- Agile software processes and technologies;
- Code Review process;
- Refactoring process;
- Troubleshooting, profiling and debugging applications.
- Understanding of orchestration and virtualization (e.g. Kubernetes, Swarm);
- Knowledge in Deployment patterns.
- Ability to relate positively to and engage with a wide range of people;
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player. High attention to details;
- Always seeking to improve processes and suggest better solutions;
- Working with new skill sets and continuously improve hard and soft skills.
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation