We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions Team, we are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our Customer is a venture capital and private equity firm investing in growth-stage companies.
The project goal is to automate the data collection, storage, data processing and aggregation.
Develop the architecture which can help any business users to access required up to date data instantly through user interface, API.
Implement a bunch of analytical tools which help to reduce the analysts’ efforts and increase the profit of the business.
- Build the system BackEnd part to meet customer’s business needs;
- Develop and implement server side components including web services;
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution;
- Implement and test modification requests;
- Handle complex problems that may arise during solution implementation and field support providing creative and rapid solutions.
- Python experience > 3 years;
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Python3;
- Experience with pyTest;
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture;
- Experienced in any web Framework (e.g. Flask, Falcon, Django, Web2py);
- Experienced working with HTTP protocols, REST knowledge and experience must have;
- Experienced working with AWS Lambda, API Gateway;
- Knowledge in RDBMS, especially PostgreSQL;
- Has knowledge in troubleshooting and debugging Python applications;
- Proficient understanding of version control systems, especially in GIT;
- Knowledge in Git flow and branch strategies.
- Familiar with supporting App services in AWS environment.
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.