On behalf of Explorium, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis. We are looking for software engineer with a passion for data and complex systems to join Explorium’s R&D group.
As part of our team, you’ll take an active role in developing Explorium’s AI based data science platform and get a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies including Python, Kubernetes, Machine Learning and different AWS frameworks.
- Develop new features and backend infrastructure enhancements on Explorium’s data science platform.
- Collaborate with data science and data acquisition teams to integrate new data sources and data pipelines into the product.
- Understanding business priorities, participate in feature design and incremental delivery of a SaaS application.
- Working in an Agile environment, at a sustainable pace, in two-week sprints .
- 5+ years of experience in backend development, preferably in Python.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or equivalent military background.
- Working knowledge of CI\CD.
- Familiar with AWS technologies (including Lambdas and DynamoDB), Redis, Postgres (or any other relational db) – advantage.
- Experience in serverless solutions and micro-services architecture – advantage.
- Ability to write, read, and speak fluently in English
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you will have a chance to communicate and work directly with clients
- Competitive salary Career and professional growth Possibility to work for a big, global and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
- Ability to improve English communication skills by working in a diverse and distributed team of professionals and meeting with customers