On behalf of Guardicore, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join the Kyiv internal-tools team on a full-time basis.
Who are we?
We are Guardicore (now Akamai!) we’re changing how organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team has some of the most talented experts in the field. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better. We solve a few of the most complex technological problems out there and build the market’s most comprehensive Data Centers cybersecurity solution. SCmagazine described Guardicore as a “5 stars, no Weaknesses product”. We work in small teams to allow each to make a real impact on our future product.
What about you?
We’re looking for an experienced Python developer. Our excellent team is responsible for developing products and internal tools to allow Guardicore to release faster and scale in the number of customers.
We design, develop, maintain and deploy our internal-products to serve a wide range of needs. It’s a team of experts working with cutting edge technologies like K8s (and other Container technologies), Linux, Windows, Python3, MongoDB, Postgres, Influx, Jenkins, AWS, GCP, Azure, and more. It’s a team with a wide tech-stack that is facing the core challenges of our business today and still has a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Design, develop, maintain and deploy our internal-products to serve a wide range of needs
- Develop products to allow faster-release and scale in the number of customers
- Manage integrations with the biggest cloud providers in the market
- Improve production reliability and maintainability
- At least 5 years of experience in Software development
- B.Sc in computer science or related degree
- Basic knowledge of networking and routing
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with cloud architectures such as GCP or AWS
- Experience in microservices architecture
What's in it for you
- Become a part of the most talented and experienced cybersecurity and data center experts in the field
- Great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride – the point in which a startup becomes the market leader
- Competitive salary