Senior Python Developer for Tubular Labs (Kyiv)
Tubular is the only online video marketing platform that provides actionable insights based on the behavior of over 150 million individual viewers in order to elevate brands and publishers to the forefront of video.
Tubular Audience Dashboard and Tubular Intelligence together create the first easy, instant, and actionable video marketing platform for brands, media companies and multi-channel networks. For enterprises with advanced needs, Tubular’s intelligent video marketing platform options include full-service consulting, content strategy, and paid media planning and optimization.
Only Tubular tracks 1 billion tracks across 30+ platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Vine, Instagram, Vimeo, AOL, and Yahoo.
We are your actionable intelligence to grow engaged video audiences.
On behalf of Tubular Labs, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Our Kyiv team is located in the downtown of Kiev and responsible for data acquisition and processing. We have a unique and massive dataset which presents interesting challenges to engineers. We’re looking for developers who can apply their skills across the stack, from designing a solution to implementing and deploying it in a form of a microservice using modern big data stack consisting of Spark, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, MySql, Redis, Kafka, Docker, Mesos and many other technologies.
- Design, develop, deploy, and support one or more microservices using Python3, Spark, ElasticSearch
- Work with a product team to help define features that will aid the business goals of Tubular
- Research new technologies and incorporate them into new systems and products
- Develop new and modify existing functionality to fulfill feature requirements
- Watch YouTube and Facebook videos
- Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems
- Experienced in writing unit and integration tests who put code quality and readability in the first place
- Focused on delivering value to the business with minimum lines of code
- Eager to learn, who already participate or want to contribute to open-source projects
- Strong English
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager
- Innovative in his/her work
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- S. Business trips twice in a year
- Workstation configuration upon employee request
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Friendly and trusted environment where all ideas are heard