Tubular is the only online video marketing platform that provides actionable insights based on the behavior of over 150 million individual viewers in order to elevate brands and publishers to the forefront of video.
Tubular Audience Dashboard and Tubular Intelligence together create the first easy, instant, and actionable video marketing platform for brands, media companies and multi-channel networks. For enterprises with advanced needs, Tubular’s intelligent video marketing platform options include full-service consulting, content strategy, and paid media planning and optimization.
Only Tubular tracks 1 billion tracks across 30+ platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Vine, Instagram, Vimeo, AOL, and Yahoo.
We are your actionable intelligence to grow engaged video audiences.
On behalf of Tubular Labs, Ciklum is looking for Senior Python Developer to join Lviv team on full-time basis.
- Organize complex microservices architecture;
- Ingest and process 10Tb of data daily;
- Design petabyte scale Warehouse on top of open source and AWS technologies;
- Operate and model data in ElasticSearch to provide low latency responses querying billions of documents;
- Write efficient Spark jobs.
- Can design, create, and drive big data projects providing high uptime for their components;
- Has strong Python skills and deeply experienced with at least one of the following technologies: Spark, ElasticSearch, Mesos, MySQL;
- Care about quality whether it’s code, unit tests, business features or documentation;
- Were responsible and delivered at least one big project and can explain how it changed a company/business;
- Act as a team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and a project manager;
- Can work well autonomously, without close supervision, ready to take responsibility for projects and deliverables;
- Strong English, both written and spoken;
- Able to travel to the United States for occasional business trips to the company’s headquarters.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Business trips to USA twice in a year;
- Workstation configuration upon employee request;
- Competitive and high salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Friendly and trusted environment where all ideas are heard.