On behalf of our Cymptom, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Python Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Cymptom is a Breach and Attack Simulation solution that revolutionizes the existing approach by transforming attack simulation into a data analysis question.
Unlike current offerings that mimic malicious threats, which are limited in testing scope and update frequency, Cymptom agentless scanning brings real-time always-on visibility into the entire security posture.
Cymptom is a privately owned company based in Tel-Aviv, backed by State of Mind Ventures and former Managing Director of the Israeli Ministry of Defense and Head of IDF Unit 8200.
- Design and implement microservices (using Python) for the core product using agile methodologies
- Deploy your solutions to production in a continuous manner
- Measure, analyze, and improve existing code to enhance functionality, performance, and robustness
- Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of the product functionality
- Take an active role in coding best practices processes such as code reviews, unit testing, and automated test development. Review team members code and get your own code reviewed by the team and continuously improve your development skills
- At least 5 years working as a software engineer
- Strong understanding of OOP and OOD
- Experience developing code for multi-threaded applications and fluent in the concepts of threads, processes, concurrency, and locking
- Strong Python skills
- Deep understanding of OS internals and network fundamentals and protocols
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience in a cloud-native stack: Containerized compute, CI/CD and cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management, and facilitation skills, organized, independent, and eager to learn
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings