VavaCars is part of the world’s biggest independent oil trader group, Vitol SA, with 40 offices worldwide. For the last half century, Vitol has served the world’s energy markets efficiently and responsibly, delivering energy products on a global scale.
Merging the tech and auto worlds VavaCars are building the first of its kind start-up offering in the world. To deliver this vision, we have already brought on board some of the best in their field from around the world and now they are on the hunt to find the brightest and the best to scale and grow our team.
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer (C#) to join the Odessa team on a full-time basis.
Our client is a proud subsidiary of the world’s biggest independent oil trader with 40 offices worldwide. For the last half-century, this oil trader has served the world’s energy markets efficiently and responsibly, now trading over seven million barrels of crude oil a day, and delivering energy products on a global scale.
Leveraging this credibility, considerable expertise and infrastructure in the world of oil, our client is making a move into the used car marketplace.
Merging the tech and auto worlds we are building the first of it’s kind start-up offering in the world. To deliver this vision, we have already brought on board some of the best in their field from around the world and now we are on the hunt to find the brightest and the best to scale and grow our teams.
- Automation of API, Web and Mobile tests
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Integrating automated testing into CI process
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making a conclusion and reporting about the stability of the product under test
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA Automation Web or Mobile
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Solid skills in C# and OOP
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps). CI tools setup, tuning and configuration
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills – Intermediate and above
- Experience with Desktop automation
- Experience with Xamarin automation
- Virtualization environment management skills
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack, etc
- Should be defined by HR BP (SFIA)
What's in it for you
- A Centre of Excellence is ultimately a community that allows you to improve yourself and have fun. Our centres of excellence (CoE) bring together all Ciklumers from across the organisation to share best practices, support, advice, industry knowledge and to create a strong community