On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects which primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and efforts, required for various operations.
Ciklum is growing! We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to participate in a dynamic and innovative environment. The ideal candidate for this position should possess good knowledge of QA Automation with strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Automation of regression and functional test cases of Web application and API's
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Good skills for manual testing for tasks within sprint
- Communicate with team within sprint to achieve the sprint goal
- Good estimation and prioritization skills for agile testing
- 5+ years of professional experience in QA
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA Automation
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver preferably with PHP
- Good understanding of CSS and XPATH selectors syntax
- Experience of implementing and maintaining Automated test suites for regression/functional tests.
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity or similar).
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Good Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
- Good English skills – Intermediate and above
- Experience in manual testing
- Knowledge of other programming languages, such as PHP, Java script and Java
- Experience with API level testing (manual and automation)
- Integrating automated testing into CI process.
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions