EverC is changing the world of Cyber Intelligence with our revolutionary technology. By utilizing big data and machine learning we have created the first and only dedicated solution on the market designed to detect and prevent Money Laundering in the e-commerce world.
EverC is looking for professionals who are passionate team players, creative leaders, and are eager to make a difference by helping to create a world-changing disruptive technology.
Become a part of a smart, creative, inspiring, and fun team.
Interface daily with R&D team to deliver a best of breed quality product in the market
Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join the EverC project in Minsk on full-time basis.
- Be part of the QA Team, Interfacing on daily basis with R&D team identifying and resolving problems found during testing
- Hands-on involvement in all phases of product development, including planning, design, implementation, and execution of manual and automated tests, defect logging and verification, and reporting results
- Design, develop automation frameworks and test suites to test EverC products and services, working with Developers, QA, Product Owners, and others
- Understand frameworks, approaches, and test strategies used by the different teams
- Consistently improve test automation infrastructure and coverage
- Champion quality throughout the development process
- Solid experience in automation testing and quality assurance in a complex environment
- 3+ years development experience in an object oriented language (preferably Java)
- 2+ years of working experience in Selenium
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in testing web applications (UI and API)
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies
- Strong design skills and coding skills
- Knowledge at relational DB (SQL, Hibernate)
- Excellent English
- Experience at developing an automation infra from scratch
- Experience with Cloud environments
- Contentious Integration (preferably Jenkins)
What's in it for you
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes and tools
- Competitive salary