EverCompliant is changing the world of Cyber Intelligence with our revolutionary technology. By utilizing big data and machine learning we have created the first and only dedicated solution on the market designed to detect and prevent Money Laundering in the e-commerce world.
EverCompliant is looking for professionals who are passionate team players, creative leaders, and are eager to make a difference by helping to create a world-changing disruptive technology.
Become a part of a smart, creative, inspiring, and fun team.
Interface daily with R&D team to deliver a best of breed quality product in the market
Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join the EverCompliant project in Minsk on a full-time basis.
- Be part of the QA Team, Interfacing on daily basis with R&D team identifying and resolving problems found during testing
- Hands-on involvement in all phases of product development, including planning, design, implementation, and execution of manual and automated tests, defect logging and verification, and reporting results
- Design, develop automation frameworks and test suites to test EverCompliant products and services, working with Developers, QA, Product Owners, and others
- Understand frameworks, approaches, and test strategies used by the different teams
- Consistently improve test automation infrastructure and coverage
- Champion quality throughout the development process
- At least 2-3 years development experience in an object oriented language (preferably Java)
- At least 2-3 years in automation testing in a complex environment
- Strong design skills
- Excellent coding skills
- Experience in design patterns
- Selenium experience of at least 2-3 years
- Knowledge in relational DB (SQL, Hibernate)
- Excellent English
- Ability to handle complex end to end AIs
- Experience in developing an automation infra from scratch (big advantage)
- Testing and working with REST API (big advantage)
- Experience in load / performance testing (big advantage)
- Experience with Continuous Integration processes and tools (preferably Jenkins)
What's in it for you
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes and tools
- Competitive salary