Senior QA Automation Engineer for intuDigital (Kyiv)
IntuDigital ( owns and operates some of the very best shopping centres across the country. With over 20 million sq ft of retail space in 14 centres we attract over 400 million customer visits a year and reach at least half the UK population. We have an investment plan of £1.2 billion over the next ten years with projects at most of our centres that include increased digital integration. The company is a unique environment that embodies a start-up culture with the investment and support of our parent FTSE 100 company.
On behalf of IntuDigital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
intuDigital is looking for a Senior QA Engineer who is an advocate for automated testing and is used to creating and testing scenarios that fully investigate release candidates.
Your main responsibility will be ensuring the successful and regular delivery of high quality online products based on recognised QA best-practice and innovative flare.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to effect change to the QA environment and work with the development teams to promote stable and regular releases.
The QA team will work across the company to ensure:
- Every release is fully tested before it’s deployed
- Maintain a suit of Test Scenarios, both manual and automated
- All defects are identified early and accurately and prioritized appropriately
You will play a vital role in the team and have responsibility for:
- Implementing and maintain an automated test framework
- Identify and develop automated functional (end-to-end) tests
- Improving test coverage
- Identify, priorities and track defects
- Sign off releases through deployment cycle
- Identifying improvements to the QA, Support and Release processes.
- Excellent experience writing and preparing test scenarios using scripting or high level languages
- Extensive Selenium RC experience in Python language
- Extensive experience with Behave & Gerkin
- Experience working in an Agile Development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban
- Automated testing of API’s and backend systems
- Ability to perform Exploratory testing efficiently
- Strong communication skills and ability to express yourself clearly across different levels of technical expertise
- Have strong influencing and negotiating skills
- BSc in Computer Science or Technology
- Familiarity across the LAMP development stack
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation or equivalent certificate
- Release, change or configuration experience
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment
- Work with the latest technologies
- Work with skilled and professional team mates
- Competitive salary