Localize.city (known as Madlan in Israel) is a real estate knowledge platform. We reveal the full story of every address in NYC. We’ve successfully changed how Israelis find their next home. With a fresh round of funding, we’ve brought our technology, methods, and experience to the United States.
At Localize.city (Madlan) we are building an entirely new way to help answer one of life’s most daunting questions: where should I live? This is a difficult question and requires the efforts of 100+ employees based in NYC and Tel-Aviv and includes a unique collaboration between Engineers, Data Scientists, Urban Planners, and designers. Our AI technology analyzes billions of temporal-spatial data points, from more than 10,000 disparate data sets. The combination of advanced AI technology and the team’s deep expertise is what powers this unprecedented calibration of knowledge for every address in Israel and NYC, made easily accessible to the public.
Our leadership team are seasoned leaders and serial entrepreneurs with extensive experience building products and services on a global scale. We led algorithm and software development at Taboola (the world’s leading recommendation engine) and Trusteer (acquired by IBM for $700M), led the map design for Waze (acquired by Google for $1b), and strategy at Twitter.
These articles offer more context:
On behalf of Localize.city (Madlan), Ciklum is looking for Senior QA Automation Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a QA Engineer who will work with Selenium WebDriver IO to expand our Automated test coverage and become a part of a new team and contribute to the nature and scope of Localize’s QA.
- Enhance Automation infrastructure;
- Expand Automation capabilities by adding or enhancing different functions, such as additional Networking abilities, working with Databases, utilizing 3rd party services for real time test validations (Google Maps API, HERE API, Wicket & additional Geographic Information Systems & Geographic Objects related Libraries and APIs);
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of proven experience with building Automation Frameworks using
- Selenium WebDriver IO.
- At least 3 years of proven experience with Web application & UI automation
- Familiarity with Docker technology.
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services & Deploying Docker Containers.
- Cross-platform experience including Desktop; Windows\MacOS\Unix\Linux & Mobile;
- Knowledge of Internet/Web technologies, such as Web Browsers, HTTP/S, HTML, CSS;
- REST API & Github.
- SQL background with experience in MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Collaborative nature and ability to work within a team;
- Good personal organization skills, ability to prioritize.
What's in it for you
- Possibility to grow professionally;
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load B2C platform;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Competitive salary;
- Mac workstation;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.