Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer (Java) to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer (Java), become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- Collaboratively with other roles discuss User Stories and translate them into automated test cases
- Maintain, and enhance java-based automation test frameworks for backend batch and API testing
- Implement and executing tests of different types such as functional, regression, performance tests on java
- Monitor and analyses executions in tools like Jenkins/Gitlab
- Get and analyze logs on Linux server
- Select and analyze the data from oracle database manually and programmatically
- Generate release recommendations based on executions results
- Report the bugs in Jira System
- 5+ years of API Automation (REST, SOAP)
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience with micro service architecture projects
- Solid skills in Java and OOP/OOD
- Knowledge of BDD approaches (Cucumber / SpecFlow)
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Understanding of Messaging Queues (like Kafka)
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Master`s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above
- Knowledge of UK and/or Euro payment scheme
- Experience with Apache Camel
- Good Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or similar)
- Hand-on experience with Docker
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, as well as financial and legal consultation – so we live this point like this
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – remote or Hybrid or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Resourcing Team helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.