PowToon is the world’s leading, most user-friendly and most intuitive animation software with over 16 million PowToon users worldwide. With PowToon, anyone – even if you don’t know a pixel from a proxy server – can create engaging, animated videos with a professional look and feel.
20,000 new PowToon user signups every single day and over 45 million Powtoons have been created and shared around the world!
On behalf of Powtoon, Ciklum is looking for Senior Automation QA Engineer.
An awesome Senior Automation QA Engineer that wants to grow with us and perfect our product. Someone who will take part in the continuous improvement to the Powtoon website and web applications, expand our testing platform, help introduce new technologies into it and help maintain our ever-expanding code-base. And, of course, have lots of fun in the process!
- Configure, maintain and expand our test environments and testing codebase.
- Assist in evaluating and recommending changes to testing tools and frameworks as required.
- Plan, develop and grow in collaboration with other talented developers.
- Take part in bringing Powtoon to the enterprise level.
- 2+ years of experience in a test automation role
- Experience with a range of automation test tools for mobile, web and RESTful API (tools like Appium, Selenium)
- Knowledge and experience of developing robust, maintainable, efficient automated test frameworks
- Coding skills to develop frameworks and automated tests using Python 3.3+ and Pytest.
- Proven experience with Continuous Integration using tools such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile testing processes
- Proven experience of manual testing across mobile and web applications
- Experience in all testing models: Functional, Integration, System, Regression, UAT, Smoke, Sanity, Performance & Load testing
- Keen observational and analytical skills
- Careful attention to detail
- An ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing desirable
- API manual and automation testing (Postman or equivalent)
- Website automation testing (Selenium or equivalent)
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Working knowledge of OOP strategies.
- Manifest ability writing robust, DRY and pep8 compliant Python.
- Knowledge of OpenCV – advantage.
What's in it for you
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, initiate and promote technical solutions;
- Open atmosphere;
- Competitive salary;
- Business trips to Israel;
- Fun days, happy hours and various corporate events.