Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Team, we are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our team in Islamabad on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects which primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and efforts, required for various operations.
Ciklum is growing! We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to participate in a dynamic and innovative environment. The ideal candidate for this position should possess good knowledge of QA Automation with strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools;
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements;
- Plan and schedule test activities to ensure functional, system, integration, and technical specifications;
- Develop and apply standards to ensure the application’s ability to meet nonfunctional requirements via load testing;
- Web UI & API automation testing, Building and maintaining automated testing framework;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs on Jira;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Communicate test results, issues, and risks to project team members, project managers, and QA management.
- 5+ years of proven work experience in SDLC & SQA;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Hands-on experience with automation testing tools like Selenium, Postman, Apache JMeter, Rest-Assured;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins or similar);
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT);
- Solid knowledge of SQL or No-SQL databases;
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus;
- Must have experience in Web, Email and Mobile application testing;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science;
- English: upper-intermediate.
- Good analytical skills;
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation