On behalf of PortfolioMetrix, Ciklum is looking for Senior QA Automation to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
PortfolioMetrix have a software offering (WealthExplorer™) that has a user base of over 500 users in 6 countries. We require a driven, self-motivated engineer who will be responsible for the quality control of this product.
This role requires strong IQ & EQ skills to ensure test plans are executed by the Client Support team timeously and to high quality standards.
PortfolioMetrix provides discretionary investment management services to leading financial advisers and private wealth managers. The business is designed to confer a material competitive advantage that places advisers at the forefront of developments in financial planning and wealth management. Our services are aimed at firms seeking a ‘safe pair of hands’ to partner with, particularly those wanting to combine individualised advice with a scalable operating model. PortfolioMetrix is unique and distinctive when compared to competitor propositions.
PortfolioMetrix operates in South Africa, the United Kingdom, and Republic of Ireland and is expanding into continental Europe. Assets under management exceeded R31 billion in June 2019, up from R24 billion only one year ago. Our investment process has yielded market-leading performance in the multi-asset space in both SA and the UK. We have pioneered techniques in asset allocation, portfolio optimisation, risk management and portfolio construction that place us at the cutting edge of the profession globally. Furthermore, PortfolioMetrix has significant technology R&D capability and invests significantly in Financial Personality Assessments, Cash Flow Modelling / Financial Needs Analysis, Investor Reporting, and Investor Tools.
The PortfolioMetrix proposition is centred on the provision of high quality, independent investment management. By intelligently combining the latest academic research, tried and tested portfolio construction methods and proprietary techniques, we deliver robust portfolios with a particular focus on risk control. Portfolios are run on a discretionary basis with each portfolio configured to the client’s needs and preferences.
The middle layer of the proposition involves empowering the adviser with high quality analysis tools that enable a better understanding of the client, allowing advisers to configure more appropriate portfolios. Innovation through technology is key to achieving this, resulting in a purpose built software package, Wealth Explorer.
The outer layer involves leveraging Wealth Explorer to increase efficiency and productivity in the adviser’s business. Document automation, advanced platform integration and marketing-leading performance reporting allows advisers to offer a professional proposition to their clients, but, crucially, do it quicker and more efficiently.
- Write and deploy automated tests for key parts of the WealthExplorer™ system to allow rapid release cycles;
- Work closely with the software development team to identify parts of the system that offer “bang for buck” for testing automation whilst consciously leaving certain parts of the system for manual testing;
- Ensure test automation / performance solutions and framework designs are established and kept relevant;
- Design, build, execute and deploy effective test automation solutions in the application, using appropriate automation technologies to meet the short-and long-term goals of the testing organisation. The aim is to automate as much of the testing effort as possible with a minimum set of code/scripts through the applicable test automation framework;
- Define and setup testing strategies and plans to enable current compatibility/backward compatibility testing to prevent software failure due to performance between software application and infrastructure related issues;
- Review test requirements to ensure they are clearly identified, prioritised and satisfied by business solutions;
- Coordinate and manage lifecycle of defect priorities;
- Reporting – qualitative and quantitative on project progress across multiple dimensions to ensure successful delivery of project and management visibility;
- Active identification and management of automation project risks and the required resolution thereof with different;
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers, role players and third parties to achieve predefined objectives;
- Introduce best practices and influence the divisions to change and adopt accordingly;
- Be able to write performance tests.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience in test automation role;
Prior experience which may be beneficial to this role:
- Knowledge of FinTech software products;
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Excellent problem- solving skills;
- A systems thinker – at both a granular and ecosystem level;
- High EQ to co-ordinate testing of releases with Client Support teams based in various countries;
- Creative thinker.
What's in it for you
- We cultivate a respectful atmosphere in which everyone feels comfortable to speak up freely;
- We achieve extraordinary outcomes that exceed the expectations of our clients and make our customer happy;
- Awesome team challenger events and a lot of fun.