AKQA is an independent, ideas-led agency and we work with the world’s leading consumer brands.
We have offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, Washington DC, San Francisco and Shanghai and are one of the world’s most rewarded creative agencies. AKQA has been named Revolution magazine’s Agency of the Decade; AdAge Digital Agency of the Year; AdWeek Digital Agency of the Year and Fast Company’s Top 50 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Our people are core to the work we produce for our clients and contribute to a culture which fosters innovation, service, quality and thought in everything we do. We reward them by providing an inspirational working environment, opportunities to move between departments and international offices, excellent remuneration and an industry leading training and development programme - AKQA Academy.
The future inspires us. We work to inspire.
On behalf of AKQA , Ciklum is looking for Senior QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Test Plans, Test cases and Checklists creation, review and management with traceability maintenance
- Perform testing activities on a project with distributed team independently according to organizational guidelines and communicate results with TDM
- Organize UAT/Demo for clients
- Develop QA plans/reports
- Track/report defects, change requests
- Release management
- Experience QA in software engineering environment
- Strong understanding of QA principles, methods and processes
- Deep understanding of the software development process
- Strong orientation to business processes
- Familiarity with Test Case Management and Bug Tracking tools
- Experience with release management and version control
- Familiar with CI/CD tools
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Experience with automated testing tools – at least ability to create scripts for performance testing and visual comparison testing
- Knowledge of CMS-based applications (Drupal experience preferred)
- ISTQB Foundation/Advanced level certification
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented, ability to work autonomously as the only QA in the team as well as be a strong team-player
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities, a lot of various technical seminars
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions