With more than 9 million registered players, Lottoland is the most successful private online lottery company worldwide. We currently employ more than 350 people at 11 locations on 4 continents. The Financial Times has recently ranked Lottoland 128th in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. A record 90-million-euro win last year was officially confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world record for the highest online payout ever. And we are only at the beginning! We are one of the most innovative companies in the world and we’re confident that our newest products are set to revolutionise gaming.
At Lottoland, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team in Malaga consists of 70+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer with experience in Appium and mobile Apps testing to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Together, in a team of 70+ passionate geeks and a network of handpicked partners, we take care of the whole software development process of Europe’s fastest-growing gambling platform. To support our development teams in Malaga, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who is very experienced and passionate about software development, who loves to push product development using state-of-the-art technology, and who has very high-quality standards.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work in a multi-disciplinary team to maintain and ensure our high standards of quality. No feature will leave for the live environment without your blessing.
- You will collaborate with our team designing, developing and improving our gambling platform
- You will help to identify edge scenarios and missing requirements during our refinement sessions
- You will define test scenarios and test new features of our native iOS & Android mobile applications and locate errors
- You will become part of our software development team and will learn from our top developers, also understanding how we cover use cases through unit testing to make sure we use the best approach for each specific scenario (e.g. manual, unit or integration)
- You will help to shape the automation strategy of the native Apps by maintaining and expanding the framework and the automated tests suite using Appium
- You will spot and introduce all the type of tests we need (e.g. load testing using JMeter, API testing using Postman, etc.) and all the things we need to test (e.g. the backend APIs we use from our native Apps)
- You will take part in a shared responsibility model in a performant agile team, participate in discussions and drive QA initiatives
- Relevant experience in quality assurance: test scenario definition, release testing plan, etc.
- Experience in testing of services and native iOS & Android applications
- The ability to create test cases — also in collaboration with cloud-test service providers
- A highly structured and analytical approach as well as taking ownership of issues
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery
- Experience working with relational or no SQL databases
- Experience in automation with Appium (or similar) in at least Android or iOS
- Experience in automation with Selenium on Web
- Java programming language knowledge in the context of automation frameworks and tests
- Experience in working with tools like IntelliJ IDEA, UI Automator, Maven, and Git is desired
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Passion and Eagerness to build the best gambling platform together with your team
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- A growing team and Apps, where we will shape our QA strategy with your collaboration
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Private health care