Code Worldwide is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience.
We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology. We also develop and maintain our own Forrester-recognised Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide.
Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christie’s, Domino’s, Jaguar Land Rover, L’Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD, Samsung and Telstra. Code has a global presence and employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia. To learn more visit www.codeworldwide.com
Code is the data and technology division of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) and provides technology and data innovation to agency brands RAPP, Proximity, Critical Mass, Organic, Javelin and Targetbase. We are also the leading provider of technology and data solutions to Omnicom Media Group and responsible for the development of Omnicom’s integrated technology solution.
Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, exciting, occasionally demanding place to work.
On behalf of CODE Worldwide, Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
- Manual testing of complex software with UI (brand-new software products based on unified platform, new features, bug verification).
- Requirement testing, analysis and clarification (direct communication with product owner).
- Communication with team and knowledge gaining/sharing.
- 5+ years in QA
- Functional testing of web-applications
- Black box testing (boundary values, equivalence partitioning)
- UI/UX Testing
- HTML, CSS-selectors
- OWASP ZAP
- Test automation with C# and Selenium
- Сross-browser testing
- Oriented to long-term life results
- Interested to work with huge systems
- Attentive to details
- Has analytical way of thinking
What's in it for you
- Get experience in a complex product development environment
- Knowledge sharing
- Tool: pluralsight.com
- Education during working hours: 2 hours per week for SMART goals
- Remote work policy (conditions may apply):
- 1 day per week: work from home option is available.
- Fruits, drinks and snacks on weekly basis
- Team parties/lunches; Summer Party, Christmas Party, regular Company wide drinks
Client video presentation