JUST EAT is the world leader in online takeaway ordering - processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
On behalf of Just Eat Ciklum is looking for Senior QA Engineer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
Just-Eat.Fr is established online takeaway market leader in France. Just-Eat.Fr future growth and stability are critical to the wider success of the JUST EAT Group. Our engineering team is responsible for delivering all the changes to Just-Eat.Fr high-transactional platform and has a complete feature ownership all the way from initial technical design to ensuring they operate successfully in production at peak times.
Every member of the Technology team is responsible for:
- The availability, security, scalability of our platform;
- Delivering our product roadmap;
- Planning for the future.
As a Senior QA Engineer of the JUSTEAT.FR Team you and your team will deliver high quality features and performance improvements to the platform. Your work will truly make a difference, enabling company to achieve ambitious growth targets.
You’ll need to:
- Work closely with Product Managers to ensure that delivery and quality expectations are clearly understood.
- Become the trusted authority in QA matters, with a strong evidence-based case for why a release is ready to ship.
- Be able to execute tests in an effective manner, balancing the need for some documentation with the need for delivery in a small team.
- Clarify ambiguous scope; you should be one of the team members who can spot requirements that are open to different interpretations.
- Ensure that your releases have the right level of test coverage, including unit, functional and performance tests.
Be a leader in ensuring the team collectively take responsibility for doing the right thing for platform’s quality.
- Working within a high-transactional e-commerce business;
- Being able to manage all QA activities during a weekly distributed agile environment, including manual QA, writing acceptance criteria, establishing how much testing is needed based on risk and performing exploratory testing;
- Experience querying databases, server logs and fault finding;
- Engineering solid, reliable tests;
- Experience owning and configuring CI infrastructure for a project;
- Automated testing using Selenium WD (or similar);
- Unix-like operating systems experience.
- Understanding French;
- AWS knowledge;
- LAMP stack knowledge;
- Experience developing tests using Codeception framework;
- REST API testing experience.
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company.
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out.
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives.
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events.
- Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products.
Client video presentation