Headquarters New York City with 5 offices and 70 employees around the world
Specialties: marketing technology, software development, machine learning, online marketing, lead generation and affiliate marketing,
PX is ranked #31 in Crunchbase’s "50 Successful Companies with Minimal Funding"
Five time honoree in "Inc. 5000" for fastest growing companies in North America.
Ranked 3 straight years among the Deloitte "Fast 500" technology companies
On behalf of PX, Ciklum is looking for Senior QA Engineer to join Odessa team on full-time basis.
Information about the project
We are developing a data-driven customer acquisition platform and working with top advertisers customers in the US market that are buying leads through our platform. This year we will add calls and make it a full customer acquisition platform.
- Requirements analysis;
- Tasks estimation;
- Test documentation creation;
- Manual testing and results reporting;
- Bugs reporting.
- 4+ years of experience in QA in manual testing of web-products;
- Strong knowledge of testing theory and processes;
- Experience in creation/maintenance of test documentation;
- Understanding of software development processes;
- Familiar with web applications and REST API testing;
- Basic knowledge of MSSQL;
- Knowledge of the concept of networks;
- Experience with Windows, IIS configuration;
- Experience in JIRA and Test Case Management Tools would be a plus;
- Technical background would be a plus;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
- Strong team player ;
- Passionate about software development;
- Eager to learn new things constantly;
- Flexible and able to move quickly between projects;
- Strong attention to detail.
What's in it for you
- Unique opportunity to be a part of true Scrum team;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Monthly budgets for fruits;
- English classes for the team;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.