Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense Ciklum is looking for Senior QA Engineer for Sisense to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for experienced QA Engineer to focus on Sisense data modelling tool called Elasticubes Manager and Data Connectors, which allow connecting to a variety of datasources.
- Planning, writing and executing tests cases in scope of team sprints
- Write scripts for test scenarios in scope of existent test automation framework
- Be the owner of quality for Elasticube Manager and Data Connectors
- Test on both Linux and Windows
- 4+ years of experience in QA
- 1+ year of testing focused on Back-End and involving DBs management
- Deep knowledge of SQL including complicated queries
- Experience with writing automation scripts on any language
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and/or data management systems
- Experience with Linux
- Proficiency in Python
- Big data technologies, BI Domain
- Experience in performance tests
- Team player, motivated and results oriented
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment, where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions