We are a proud subsidiary of Vitol, the world’s biggest independent oil trader with 40 offices worldwide. For the last half-century, Vitol has served the world’s energy markets efficiently and responsibly, now trading over seven million barrels of crude oil a day, and delivering energy products on a global scale.
Leveraging this credibility, considerable expertise and infrastructure in the world of oil, VavaCars is making a move into the used car marketplace.
Merging the tech and auto worlds we are building the first of its kind start-up offering in the world.
To deliver this vision, we have already brought on board some of the best in their field from around the world and now we are on the hunt to find the brightest and the best to scale and grow our teams.
On behalf of VavaCars, Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join the Odessa team on a full-time basis.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a QA Engineer to play an important role in building a new C2B2B online used car marketplace (VavaCars) that leverages our extensive network of petrol stations and worldwide respected brand of our parent company, Vitol. As a technology first start-up we ‘Dive Deep’ across all our customer and business KPIs. We believe in detail and thus, use our data to optimize our processes, drive action and deliver results.
As QA Engineer you will do testing of new features and run the regression for the existing functionality before releases. Also, the development team is looking for improving test automation. So, potentially you will have the ability and support to grow in QA Automation.
- Identify the requirements, analyze and process
- Develop, own and execute test cases for a product including best practises depth, organisation, quality and reporting methods
- Cooperate and communicate with developers, business analysts and product managers
- Design and perform manual tests for mobile (iOS. Android) and web applications
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Deep understanding of testing theory and test design techniques
- Experience with CI/CT/CD solutions (Jenkins/TeamCity/TFS etc)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Good experience in working with REST APIs, understanding of SOAP APIs
- Some general knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Desire to learn\improve automation testing knowledge
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Experience with mobile testing
- Knowledge of Android/iOS
- Experience with mobile emulators
- Experience with Azure DevOps\TFS
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions