WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success! Additionally, WalkMe has been recognized for its exceptional culture with awards from Glassdoor, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes and more.
We strive to hire passionate individuals with a drive for excellence, who live and breathe innovation and are excited to be part of our incredibly talented community of employees. We’ve found that the winning formula for excellence is enabling and encouraging our bright talent to take charge and contribute to the company’s success by executing their creative ideas.
Through our commitment to transparency and digital oriented operations, we are able to play to the strengths of our employees, ensure our goals are aligned, and match the brilliance of our people with a community oriented environment they can thrive in. We work hard, we work together and this is what stands behind our incredible results.
On behalf of WalkMe, Ciklum is looking for a talented Senior QA Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
WalkMe is looking for a senior hands on QA who will oversee product quality throughout the entire products lifecycle and lead quality approach towards SaaS product standards.
We are looking for people who look at the world differently, people who are passionate about making sense out of huge amounts of data, who explore, analyze and lead the solutions they envision. If you are an engineer that is passionate about developing an innovative product, making an impact, and strive to work with the industry’s best talent as part of one of the fastest growing and successful startups around – WalkMe is where you want to be!
- Improve current quality processes
- Design, analysis,creation and execution of test strategy and scope
- Design, develop and execute automation tests using open source tools
- Advocate and mentoring developers and QA towards automatic processes
- Drive forward automation infrastructures
- Drive coverage gaps and needs for implementation and execution
- Oversee production quality matrix, while operating and monitoring the environment
- Deep product understanding and customer centric approach
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 4+ years of experience testing complex web applications
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Analytical mindset, accuracy and attention to details
- Understanding of network principles and the client-server model
- Familiarity with DevTools (Console, Network, Performance, Sources)
- Experience with version control systems Git
- Experience in debugging JS with DevTools (or other tools)
- Experience with databases and SQL – Big Advantage
- Experience with performance and/or security testing – Big Advantage
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Excellent English – writing and speaking
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Free lunches
- English courses
- Corporate team buildings
- Individual career plan
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth