Ciklum Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) is a software quality assurance unit in Ciklum, which has been evolved very rapidly for the past 4 years to a mature SQA services provider, concurrently serving up to 30 projects, consisting of 70+ SQA professionals, delivering 5 main service lines.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to the business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience - Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Testing Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Testing Center of Excellence is a unique provider of QA Services and QA Consulting in the following areas:
- Manual Web / Mobile QA Services
- eCommerce QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- Security QA Services
- QA Consulting
Testing Center of Excellence Team has the following certificates:
- QA area - 46 certificates - ISTQB Foundation
- QA area - 3 certificates - ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst & Test Manager
- Scrum Master area - 29 certificates - ICAgile Certified Professional
- Security area - 2 certificate - Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Finalist for the European Software Testing Awards (2015, 2016) https://www.ciklum.com/ciklum-shortlisted-for-the-european-software-testing-awards-2015/, https://www.ciklum.com/press-releases/ciklum-named-as-a-finalist-at-the-european-software-testing-awards-2016/
- European IT and Software Excellence Awards http://www.iteawards.com/content/2016-finalists
On behalf of Testing Center of Excellence , Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Requirements review.
- Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test cases and Checklists creation, review and management with traceability maintenance.
- Estimate required time to accomplish own testing tasks.
- Execute various types of testing activities including functional and regression testing on web projects.
- Reporting found bugs to the defect management system and manage to closure.
- Perform testing activities on several projects in distributed teams independently according to organizational guidelines and communicate results with Developers and Project Managers.
- QA reports preparation based on predefined set of metrics.
- Participation in technical interviews with QA Manager.
- Review and improve test process on regular basis
- Support new team members onboarding
- Supervision of QA team members
- 5+ years professional experience in QA area
- At least 4 years of real working experience with Web-based systems
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum ceremonies and artifacts
- Ability to establish QA processes from scratch with further monitoring and control, including creation and maintenance of supportive artifacts, procedures, and metrics
- Good experience with Requirements analysis and Test design techniques
- Good knowledge in complex SQL queries (Oracle or MSSQL)
- Good experience in working with REST APIs (JSON, XML, ODATA) using Postman/SoapUI
- Upper – intermediate English communication skills
- Strong process-oriented and remote collaboration skills
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS or JQuery
- Excellent task management skills in Jira
- BS + in Computer science or relevant
- Experience with TFS, VSTS systems
- Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN)
- Experience with GUI Automation (Selenium, Page Object principle, locators strategy)
- ISTQB Foundation/Advanced level certification
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- ISTQB Certification preparation
- QA knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentation