ClickDimensions is the highest-rated marketing solution on Microsoft’s Dynamics Marketplace. Providing email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, nurture marketing, social discovery, form capture, surveys and more, ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions.
Our solution is Microsoft CRM certified, and we are a Gold Microsoft Partner for CRM. ClickDimensions was named by Microsoft as the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Solution Excellence Partner of the Year Award winner, and was the first ever Dynamics CRM ISV to be named to the invitation-only Microsoft BizSpark One program.
ClickDimensions is backed by Canal Partners, a private equity firm that provides professional investor capital to software and internet technology companies that have market-proven products & services.
On behalf of ClickDimensions, Ciklum is looking for Senior QA Manual Engineer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
We are currently looking for a Software QA Engineer to join our team (a full-time position) at an Agile Team.
As a Software QA Engineer, you will work with a specific software team at ClickDimensions to maintain a high level of quality in the product with a large amount of scope and impact within your role.
At ClickDimensions, we believe that excellence is the responsibility of the entire group that creates the product. Our Quality Assurance team is a small, highly-skilled group that works closely with engineering & Product to help them do their best work and build software that delights our customers.
You will build product test strategies, write and execute test plans, file bugs, and communicate with the team about issues, risk, and product quality.
- You will build product test strategies, write and execute test plans, file bugs, communicate with the team about issues, risk, and product quality.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Client/Server and Web application testing;
- Proven experience with QA methodologies and documentation standards (STP, STD, STR);
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Ability to understand complex systems – writing and executing test plans;
- Good interpersonal skills – a team player with a strong work ethic and positive attitude;
- Highly motivated, responsible and accountable person – Ability to work both individually and as part of a team;
- Detail-oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture;
- High level of English language.
- Relevant B.A./B.Sc.;
- Experience with SAAS products and continues deployment testing strategies;
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- Familiarity with the Azure/AWS services;
- Good understanding of Microsoft operating systems, TFS & MTM;
- Ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause.
What's in it for you
- Business trips to Israel;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions