EDEA Applied Management Consulting Ltd. was established by accountant Shlomit Pinkas Elkayam who began her consulting activity in 1997. EDEA specializes in providing management consulting and guidance in the assimilation of Priority ERP systems in companies in a wide range of business and industrial fields.
EDEA is a strategic partner of Priority Software, developer and distributor of the Priority system. As part of the strategic agreement signed between the two companies, EDEA was chosen to lead specialization in assimilating and developing the system in the retailing and fashion areas.
On behalf of EDEA, Ciklum is looking for a Senior React Developer to join our Kiev team on a full-time basis.
The company’s current goal is to upgrade projects and entering new markets with a modern product.
Purpose of projects:
Bring the new Mobile, Tablet and desktop Point of sale, so it will be accessible to all type of existing POS. The point of sale will be used for restaurant, fashion shops, home depo and more. New POS projects will use the latest technologies. Kiev develops software from scratch. Main platforms are Web and Mobile devices. Development is conducted on the most accurate version of SCRUM, and the qualifications of the whole team are committed to Fullstak development.
Back End: Node.js (small part of project), Gulp.
Testing: Jest, Enzyme, JMeter.
Workflow: SCRUM, GitFlow, JIRA.
You will work in a team with the developers in Israel and Ukraine, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- React.js more than 2 years;
- Redux (redux-thunk) more than 2 years;
- Node.js more than 1 year;
- Testing JS Applications with using Jest or Karma;
- Testing React components with using Enzyme;
- ECMAScript standard features;
- Typing a language with JSDoc;
- CSS precompilers such as SASS / SCSS;
- Git flow;
- build tooling such as Webpack, Gulp;
- Understanding the principles of functional programming;
- Knowledge and practical experience of the Scrum methodology;
- Knowledge of English at Intermediate level;
- React Native and Electron;
- Understanding architecture of isomorphic applications;
- Experience as an arbiter on Scrum events;
What's in it for you
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
- Ciklum Development Community, variety of knowledge sharing and learning opportunities.
- Competitive salary
- Latest technical stack