On behalf of our New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Senior React Developer to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
The business has scaled rapidly in the last few years and has recently received significant investment to become the market leader in the bike industry in the UK and to then expand into Europe and USA in the next few years.
As a Developer you will be using the latest technologies in combination with modern tools to obtain the most efficient working environment. Together with the team you will be working on a greenfield project to re-build the existing PHP stack as part of helping the business continue their rapid growth.
- Develop features using best development practices and design patterns
- Testing the output of own work prior to independent testing
- Participating in any quality assurance work required to ensure the delivered products are truly fit for the purpose
- Deploy the developed artifacts from a Continuous Integration, Staging to Production environment
- Ensure code quality by testing the deployable solution, working closely with the test automation person
- Documents the low-level design of the developed solution from a maintainability and supportability perspective
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers in agile team
- Grow your skills and share your knowledge with other developers (and beyond), help advance our technical culture through presentations and other social initiatives
- Good general technical understanding across digital and enterprise applications and infrastructure. Familiarity with the following technologies: Cloud services (AWS/Azure), DocumentDB and SQL databases
- Experience with Docker and container eco-system
- Very strong knowledge of technology solutions and technical platforms and an ability to translate this knowledge into solutions
- Collaborative nature and able to work within a team, as well as able to work independently using own initiative
- Proven experience of using Microsoft Azure including Azure services/products such as Azure Storage, Elastic Load Balancing, Application Insights and overall account structure / security
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Thrives and enjoys working in a Change environment with all the ambiguity that can bring
- Technology or delivery experience in a financial service environment
- Experience in using configuration management tools like Ansible
- Good personal organization skills, ability to prioritize and multitask
What's in it for you
- Our Client is a leading bike trading company in the United Kingdom that has shaped how consumers buy, sell and finance their motorbikes. Motorbike parts and accessories will soon be added to our Client’s product suite over the next few months.
- This is a greenfield project, building new tech from the ground up and replacing the existing PHP tech with a clean Node/Cloud technology stack. Our Client plans to accelerate on new technology innovations in the areas of next generation mobile and tablet user experience, ‘big data’ analytics driven personalization, advanced cloud computing and cutting edge proximity solutions.
- Our client is going through a transition where they have hired a mature CTO who has already started adding an Agile methodology into the business. The current development team is small but the new CTO’s remit is to build a tech team that can deliver high quality products for the business that are both internal and external facing with a focus on using the latest open source technologies to innovate and bring together beautiful, cool products and personalized experiences to his customers
- Working for our Client, you will have the opportunity to solve some of the most difficult problems facing the industry while having a ton of fun. We have a casual office culture with a strong emphasis on innovation, education and empowerment. We expect our teams to do great things and encourage them to be bold, take risks and try new ideas.