WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success! Additionally, WalkMe has been recognized for its exceptional culture with awards from Glassdoor, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes and more.
We strive to hire passionate individuals with a drive for excellence, who live and breathe innovation and are excited to be part of our incredibly talented community of employees. We’ve found that the winning formula for excellence is enabling and encouraging our bright talent to take charge and contribute to the company’s success by executing their creative ideas.
Through our commitment to transparency and digital oriented operations, we are able to play to the strengths of our employees, ensure our goals are aligned, and match the brilliance of our people with a community oriented environment they can thrive in. We work hard, we work together and this is what stands behind our incredible results.
On behalf of WalkMe, Ciklum is looking for a talented Senior React Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
WalkMe is looking for a React Developer who is passionate about web and product, eager to solve complex problems. We are developing a multi-tenant system that can manage translations of various components of other projects in WalkMe. This system provides a rich UI to our tenants with help of which they can manage translation units themselves or exchange them with a translation agency using any of supported data formats. During the exchange process the user interacts with the system which provides exhaustive feedback of what is going with the data.
- End to end development of features and systems that are used daily by key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Investigate, implement and share new technologies and ideas
- Be part of an organic team developing in a fast paced environment based on CI/CD
- Practice the most advanced client side techniques available
- Practice with microservices architecture
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with state management libraries such as Redux and React Context
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, TypeScript, Webpack, NPM, NX, etc
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Strong CSS skills w/ experience building responsive applications across a variety of browsers and devices using modern CSS3 techniques
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Unit Testing with Jest
- Familiarity with some Node.js frameworks, such as Nest.js
- Good spoken English level
- Proficient soft skills and ability to work in a team
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Free lunches every day
- English courses
- Corporate team buildings
- Individual career plan
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth