On behalf of Snäx – a Swiss food tech startup from Zurich, Ciklum is looking for a Senior React Front End Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are Snäx – a young team of food lovers and technology enthusiasts, with the mission to provide fresh & healthy meals to our clients and make their employees a little happier. Backed by one of the largest retailers in Europe, we are growing at high speed and rolling-out our self-developed smart fridges across the country. Our customers can purchase our freshly prepared hot and cold dishes, snacks and beverages directly with our snäx app. It has never been easier to benefit from a balanced nutrition during workdays.
Join us in our mission of becoming the leading food tech startup in Switzerland!
- We are looking for Senior React and React Native Developers that are interested in taking full ownership of the development of our existing front-end applications (consumer mobile app, picker mobile app, admin panel web app) but also build new platforms.
- You combine the art of design with the art of programming and develop user-facing features. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Take an active role in UI/UX design processes and help us define how our applications should look and feel
- Experiment with latest technologies to improve application speed and scalability
- 3+ years of experience in building frontend solutions with React and/or React Native
- Deep understanding of state management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux / Mobx)
- Fullstack experience with PHP/mySQL backends is a plus
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding of real time/asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and websockets
- Experience with native SDKs for Android (Kotlin/Java) and/or iOS (Swift) is a plus
- Testing is an inherent part of your work and Enzyme, Jest, Karma, Mocha etc. are no mysteries to you
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience with front-end ecosystem and tools such as Webpack, TypeScript, Jasmin, NPM, Yarn
- Experience with API design tools (Swagger/Apiary/Postman) is a plus
- The motivation to be open to learn another language like NodeJS in the future is a plus
- Written and verbal fluency in English is a must
- Have an eye for detail
- Reliable, organized, communicative, customer-oriented mindset
- Intrinsic motivation to constantly learn and improve
What's in it for you
- No more lines, no more checkouts – just grab and go! Shopping experiences are going to change tremendously worldwide in the next few years. Don’t miss the chance to gain relevant knowledge on the most advanced shopping technologies and help us in disrupting the way people buy products.
- Join our Snäx family – a highly motivated, dynamic, and international team
- Be a key player in the most ambitious food tech startup of Switzerland
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes
- Working on a MacBook if you prefer Apple – we like to work with the best equipment
- Take ownership from day one
- Fame and glory for what you will have built
- No 9-to-5 working routine; results count
- Awesome team events and a lot of fun
- Respectful atmosphere in which everyone feels comfortable to speak up freely
- On-site visits to Switzerland
- Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations
- Modern offices with warm atmosphere
- Latest technologies and best industry practices