On behalf of Single.dk, Ciklum is looking for a Senior React Native Engineer to join our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Remember how good it felt the first time you fell in love? Imagine you could help thousands of singles relive that experience every day, as they’re searching for the right partner to share their life with. We’re looking for a talented engineer to join us on our mission to help all singles find someone they’ll love. You’ll join our small and determined development team, that together with the rest of our company, will make the best dating service ever.
Who we are:
Finding the right one to share your life with should be fun and meaningful. We believe by surfacing more meaningful connections between our users, we can help singles find not just anyone, but the right one. We’re one of the pioneers of online dating in Denmark and a household name. We’re growing and looking to expand internationally.
Our small team is currently based in Copenhagen and London and we’re hands-on with everything from research, product design, content and marketing, customer success and engineering and devops.
Why join us?
- We’re in it for love: We want to enable all singles to find the special one to share their life with. From launching a new feature, fixing a crash, doing a refactoring and releasing, you will have an enormous effect on a lot of people.
- We’re here to stay: We’re one of the pioneers of online dating in Denmark and a household name. We’re profitable, growing and looking to expand internationally.
- Tackle our most interesting and impactful problems: We’re a tiny team, constantly improving, finding effective solutions by working smarter.
- Work with exciting tech: We’re using most of native apps’ abilities including In-App Purchases, GPS, Camera, Push Notifications etc. and making beautiful and interactive UIs in React Native. We’re data-driven and use tools such as Firebase, Segment and Amplitude and CodePush.
- Build amazing new features for our Android and iOS apps with our product design and backend teams.
- Ensure that our apps are up-to-date and following guidelines and best practices for mobile and React Native development.
- Monitor and improve our app health, performance and reliability.
- You will be responsible for the processes revolving build, test, and release to iTunes and Google Play and CodePush.
- Provide valuable feedback in terms of the future direction of our mobile apps and APIs.
- 5+ years of experience with development of mobile/web application
- Professional experience with React Native (2+ years)
- Experience making interactive and performant mobile UIs with React Native
- Experience with state management using Redux
- Knowledge of native iOS/Android, including bridging between React Native to native
- You’re a problem solver, motivated by crafting simple and effective solutions.
- You keep things simple.
- You care about the business implications of what you do. You don’t strive just after building something new and shiny – you understand the balance between craft, agility and bottom line.
- You’re excellent at communicating your ideas and beliefs – and understanding others’. You’re pragmatic and love to collaborate.
- You’re motivated by our mission to connect people and bring love to their life
What's in it for you
- An exciting position where your skills make a difference every day
- A heartwarming and inspiring workspace with special importance to well-being and work/life-balance
- Freedom and room to expand your skill set
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Lots of fun!