Ciklum is looking for a Senior Reliability Engineer to join our team full-time in Pakistan.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Reliability Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
Reliability Engineers (REs) are the ‘Champions of Reliability’ across Development and Operations. REs apply a software engineering approach to IT Operations to drive a high degree of scalability, reliability, and resiliency in production systems.
The main objective of the reliability engineer is to enable the full potential of other IT teams and professionals through tooling, facilitation, consulting and education.
Reliability Engineer is responsible for availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning.
We are a multicultural and diverse engineering team. We are 100% cloud-native (Oracle Cloud – for now). We use JIRA, Confluence, GitHub and Mattermost to speed up delivery and communication.
About the project:
You’ll be a part of an innovative digital banking product. The bank is pioneering new horizons for customers with a core mission to create a more financially literate society that can succeed in a thriving economy. This will be achieved by introducing smart financial solutions.
We will accelerate digitization and help to reach a cashless society. Providing financial solutions across industry value chains, we aim to support the growth of all sectors of the economy. By facilitating banking access to segments traditionally considered high-risk, we aim to promote financial inclusion. Using continuous Data Analysis in our AI Engine and our PFM solution, we will help our customers better spend and save money.
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
- Develop and contribute to the ongoing operation of systems in production
- Build and implement software to improve the reliability of systems in production
- Proactive system monitoring and enhancement based on operational metrics
- Fix issues and respond to incidents (providing support during business hours and having on-call responsibilities)
- Responsible for determining SLAs, SLOs, SLIs for a service, and is the gatekeeper to production releases, and updated configurations of product and services
- Improve service offerings and resolve Level 3 problems with targeted products and services that consistently break their SLAs, SLOs, SLIs
- Identify opportunities to automate tasks to improve system reliability
- Document ‘tribal knowledge’ across the range of work Reliability Engineers are involved in (development, operations, escalations, staging and production)
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplift
- An expert in automation, availability, and performance monitoring of systems and products
- Mandatory 3-5 years relevant experience in automation, observability, and development, with overall 5+ years career in Technology
- Intermediate-level certification in some technologies and products. Expert level preferred
- Intermediate to Expert level certification in infrastructure and application automation and/or development
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Join our friendly team and seize the perks of global opportunities, a dynamic environment and well-known customers.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.