Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is growing! We are now looking for a full-time Senior Business Analyst and TWO Business Analysts to join our high performing team for one of our existing clients. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
As Business Analysts you will have the opportunity to lead on analyzing capability gaps within client organisations and/or pain points for the target market. You will present improvement methods and appropriate solution options to clients and stakeholders.
You will be visible and participate in various types of interviews, meetings and workshops to define, optimize, and document processes to configure RPA solutions.
You will collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution, the impact and to address the business needs.
- Identify automation opportunities by analyzing processes and assessing feasibility for automation
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define quality attributes (non-functional requirements) including external interfaces and constraints
- Analyze, understand, and document business processes in detail for the purpose of RPA deployment
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance. Manage solution acceptance criteria
- Analyze and understand current state of the process (as is process map) and documenting relevant information needed to determine automation potential – Process steps, number of applications involved, volumetric, process interdependencies, exceptions
- Deploy a multi-disciplinary approach (i.e. machine learning, AI tools, business analytics, etc.) to solving business challenges
- Mentor and coach other analysts and contribute to building a repository of tools, playbooks and best practices
- Educated to masters/degree level (or equivalent), preferably in a Computer Science or similar discipline
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Awareness of latest IT industry and digitalization trends
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (JIRA and Confluence)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools.IT industry experience: including collaboration with clients abroad
- Experience in business analysis or product management: including defining solutions from idea to production
- Development experience with any of the RPA tools and Agile methodologies would be a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
What's in it for you
Ciklum can offer, an opportunity to work on projects with complex solutions and where you communicate and work directly with Clients. We offer a flexible, fantastic work culture and working environment, where collaborative team work is what we are all about. We care about our business and employees and have created our offices spaces to ensure they are comfortable and inspire ideas and creativity.
Ciklum is able to offer a market leading compensation package with benefits to match… Interested? Then apply and let’s talk!
Client video presentation