Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior RPA Engineer (Automation Anywhere) to join the Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a fast growing area of Digital Transformation and the foundations for Intelligent Automation. Ciklum is looking for a Senior RPA Engineer to join our team on a permanent basis to work with our Go-To-Market Team to deliver automation to clients across the globe. The role is located in Ukraine and reports to the Head of RPA Delivery.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Playing a key technical role of a delivery team with the implementation and integration of automation solutions based on design specifications with appropriate logging, debugging and escalation procedures as pertinent
- Preparation of technical design specifications based on functional & non-functional business requirements
- Code review of functional modules developed by peer RPA engineers/teammates
- Supervise & mentor more junior colleagues
- Developing appropriate solutions and mitigations for opportunities & issues
- Working successfully on client projects while operating with rapidly evolving requirements in an agile manner
- Enhancing your job knowledge by ensuring that you stay updated on the latest updates to RPA software, attending educational workshops & training as and when required
- Adherence and dissemination to documented best practices
- Contribution to team training and professional development efforts
- Automation Anywhere Master/Professional certification, deep knowledge of Automation Anywhere platform & ecosystem
- Firm knowledge of software engineering principles: separation of concerns, modularity, abstraction, incremental development, etc
- Understanding of automation components and features in RPA products, as well as process design documents and technical design documents
- Strong knowledge of debugging methods
- Familiarity with UML diagrams, understanding of BPMN notations
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and experience developing with SQL Server, Oracle or other RDBMS
- Familiarity with integrations using SOAP and REST APIs, microservices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc
- Basic MS Windows and Linux administration and security skills
- Experience working unstructured/semi-structured data automating business processes leveraging Automation Anywhere IQBot
- Certified/trained on at least one more popular RPA platform: UiPath, BluePrism, WorkFusion, Kofax, NICE, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Computing, or other Information Technology related field
- Understanding testing concepts like equivalence classes and boundary testing
- Knowledge of network protocols, network security
- Experience developing / integration with AI / ML solutions
- Experience developing custom packages for Automation Anywhere
- Hands-on experience with support, maintenance, and monitoring of RPA solutions
- Implementation of devops procedures in RPA lifecycle management
- Experience working with enterprise applications (CRM, ERP) such as PeopleSoft, SalesForce, SAP, Oracle, etc
- Ability to create automated tests for AA RPA solutions
- Being an active contributor to RPA communities
- Upper-intermediate English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with clients
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation