Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for experienced new business Senior Sales Managers with an IT services background (not product sales), motivated to help us grow our business in Germany. Ciklum has already proven to be successful in Germany and with this role we wish to accelerate our growth further.
You will be assigned one of the major German metropolitan regions and focus your business development activities primarily in the defined area. The role is broad, it involves identifying and qualifying leads, building and nurturing relationships, managing the whole sales process, and closing contracts. Ciklum will assist in providing lead generation, pre-sales support and post-sales account management for the region.
Successful candidates must be able to penetrate companies within Ciklum’s target groups on top and upper management levels. Candidates must understand the concepts and key messages behind Agile and Digital Services and have sold full life cycle of software development (Consulting, Development, Testing, Support). You bring a demonstrable track record of originating and closing large engagements.
The position is for native or near-native speakers, energetic and highly motivated talents excited by the perspective to grow their career in an international company. You will be part of a performance-oriented Sales & Marketing Team, reporting to the Vice President Sales in the DACH region.
- Generating and growing new business for Ciklum’s whole IT services portfolio
- Implement agreed GTM plans, by managing all related business development activities
- Creating, prioritizing and managing strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Researching, building and nurturing new and existing account relationships at C-level
- Actively managing all identified sales opportunities and driving them forward until closure
- Cooperation with pre-sales and delivery teams, to fully understand customer requirements
- Coordinate client visits, workshops, involvement of required specialists, etc.
- Evangelizing Ciklum through active participation at events and seminars
- At least 5-10 years of experience directly selling to this target market
- Ability to plan, orchestrate and lead pre-sales phases in complex sales cycles
- Outgoing personality with excellent presentation and contract negotiation skills
- Ability to interact with C-level executives and clearly convey value propositions
- Skilled at negotiating business terms during contracting phases
- Performance-oriented hunter, motivated by goals, results and success in the field
- Native German language and fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Background in digital solutions & services sales, custom software development, and ideally also offshore/nearshore outsourcing
- Proven track record in reaching or exceeding personal sales targets
- Experienced in working in a dynamic, fast paced and often stressful sales environment
- Readiness for frequent business trips (visiting clients as well as our development hubs)
- Entrepreneurial, highly energetic, self-motivated, sales-oriented and experienced
- Humor, patience and a “cut to the chase” attitude
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, mature enough to take responsibility
- Acting as a team player and having highly developed communication skills
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Passionate about technology, digital innovations, new economy, disruptive business models
What's in it for you
- Fantastic career opportunity in a competitive and strong international sales team
- Being part of a fast-growing global organization
- Great earning potential for the entrepreneurial high performer
- Training opportunities and self-development for proactive career progression
- Independence & self-organization
Client video presentation