Ciklum is looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join our team full-time in United Kingdom.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
You will be adept at identifying market/customer demand that aligns with our services and stimulating client interest. An exceptional networker and communicator, you will have a demonstrable track record in facilitating early-stage discussions and progressing them from prospect to close. You will be confident in delivering client pitches, supporting verticalised sales leads in pursuits and possess strong commercial and contractual acumen.
You will be part of a high performing sales team and will be supported by our in-house lead generation and marketing teams but are also expected to generate your own leads if needed to meet targets.
- Research develop and maintain target account list
- Develop and follow account-based marketing strategies
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision makers at target clients, identifying opportunities that match with our solutions stimulating client interest
- Facilitate and deliver early-stage discussions/pitches, developing them into meaningful opportunities
- Lead opportunities through all stages of the sales process from prospect to signature
- Support market sales leads in strategic sales pursuits
- Ensure pipeline quality and quantity in CRM and follow Ciklum sales process
- Achieving quarterly KPIs and metrics
- Building compelling value propositions, (content and materials) which support the business development process
- Evangelizing Ciklum through events and seminars
- Minimum of 5 years in selling technology solutions / IT services
- Proven track record of successfully selling into an industry vertical
- An established network of clients and contacts
- Possess a proven track record of exceeding annual quotas of >$3M in signings
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and written with a proven track record in own personal sales results
- Ability to interact with C-Level Executives, convey the value proposition of the Ciklum suite of services, and explain in clear terms how Ciklum can help the C-Level executive execute on his/her business strategy
- Strong commercial and contractual acumen
- Experienced working in a dynamic, fast paced, matrix structured, highly rewarding sales environment
- Entrepreneurial, high energy, sales oriented, resilient, tenacious, and experienced
- Ambitious, highly motivated and results driven but also collaborative in nature
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence both internally and with our clients
- Can work autonomously, without close supervision, and mature enough to take responsibility
- Acts as a team player with highly developed communication skills
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Uncapped earning potential for the entrepreneurial high performer
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.