Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Engineering Team, we are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is looking for someone to be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. You will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Our client is leading supplier of toll road software and architecture starting a new product for managing toll roads from scratch. The solution includes mobile application, back office and tolling services estimator. Also, a lot of integration with financial tools, tolling agencies, and payment methods are crucial for product success.
Ciklum team is going to play a leading role for the whole program management leading and coordinating efforts of several teams and vendors. Our entire team is going to concentrate its effort on integration with tolling agencies and enhancing real-time tolling service.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
- Extensive Apex VF Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience
- Experience with an editor such as MavensMate or Eclipse for force.com
- Visualforce page development
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts and development experience with design patterns including MVC and MVC framework (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- Lightning component development, Lightning design development
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Education: BEng (IT, CE, CS, or EC), BSc, MSc (CS), BCA, or MCA
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Intermediate English level or above
- Certification: Any Salesforce certification would be a plus point (Salesforce.com Developer, Sales Cloud Consultant and/or Service Cloud Consultant Certifications)
- JQuery development experience is a plus
- Web Services development experience is a plus
- Experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment
- Experience with relational databases, including work with SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS
- Knowledge of Agile development practices
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation