WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success! Additionally, WalkMe has been recognized for its exceptional culture with awards from Glassdoor, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes and more.
We strive to hire passionate individuals with a drive for excellence, who live and breathe innovation and are excited to be part of our incredibly talented community of employees. We’ve found that the winning formula for excellence is enabling and encouraging our bright talent to take charge and contribute to the company’s success by executing their creative ideas.
Through our commitment to transparency and digital oriented operations, we are able to play to the strengths of our employees, ensure our goals are aligned, and match the brilliance of our people with a community oriented environment they can thrive in. We work hard, we work together and this is what stands behind our incredible results.
On behalf of WalkMe , Ciklum is looking for a talented Senior Salesforce Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Are you a creative thinker that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems through technology and design? Would you like to expend your skills to integration tools and be a key player in IS ecosystem? If so, WalkMe is the place for you! As a member of the Walkme IS team you will work on SalesForce.com solutions that bring efficiency and improved customer experience to our organization as well as assist in using various tools to execute and build the highest industry standards. . If you’re keen on improving the lives of your co-workers, constantly learning new processes and building tools for them – this is the job for you!
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with internal clients, managers necessary capability requirements, including specifications interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances and other internal applications.
We are looking for people who look at the world differently, people who are passionate about making sense out of huge amounts of data, who explore, analyze and lead the solutions they envision. If you are an engineer that is passionate about developing an innovative product, making an impact, and strive to work with the industry’s best talent as part of one of the fastest growing and successful startups around – WalkMe is where you want to be!
- B.S. in Computer Science/MIS with a demonstrated record of academic excellence
- Minimum work experience: 2 – 3 years of Salesforce (Classic and Lightning) application development
- Experience with Salesforce Integration – web service development (REST / SOAP)
- Experience calling integration services from the visual application layer
- Self-starter who can multi-task
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Good communication skills (Oral/Written/presentation) in English
- Ability to prioritize and work with multiple assignments simultaneously
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to ad-hoc changes in the environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English is a MUST
- Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies
- Excellent communication, attitude and teamwork skills
- Ability to function both independently and in a large team
- Passion towards making awesome products
- Ability to take ownership of projects and taking them from start to finish within a schedule
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- English courses
- Corporate team buildings
- Individual career plan
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth