Ciklum is looking for a Senior SAP Basis Specialist to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior SAP Basis Specialist, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Swisscom.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client, who is the market leader in driving the digitization of Switzerland’s business. It offers all-embracing ICT solutions from mobile communications, fixed networks, Internet and digital TV to corporate and residential customers. It is also one of Switzerland’s largest providers of IT services. It builds and maintains infrastructure for mobile and fixed-line telephony, transmits broadcasting signals and is active in the energy and healthcare sectors.
In 2020 over 19,000 employees generated sales of CHF 11,100 million. It is 51% Confederation-owned and is one of Switzerland’s most sustainable and innovative companies.
- As a member of our operation team you play an important role in ensuring the customer’s systems stability and performance
- You are responsible for the appropriate and timely handling of incidents
- You serve the customer with your professional competence on technical matters around SAP Basis operations
- Fluent conversational English
- More than 5 years practical experience in SAP system operations in a heterogeneous environment with various database and OS combinations
- Practical knowledge of SAP platform architecture
- Practical experience of database administration
- Experience with new technologies like Sybase and HANA
- Practical experience regarding incident analyze and incident solving
- Experience regarding SAP System performance analyze and optimization
- Competence in the following areas: OS, network, printing and interfaces
- SAP technical certifications
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows environments
- Experience with various Databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MaxDB or DB2)
- You are ready to take responsibility and prioritize tasks, as well as to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- You work well autonomously and without close supervision
- You act as a team player
- You express highly developed communication skills, both toward team colleagues, clients, as well as other stakeholders
- You are committed to timely delivery of quality results
- You are knowledge seeking, up-to-date with latest SAP technologies and SAP technology trends
- You are willing to work in an international/cross-cultural environment
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions Gdansk or Wroclaw
- Work from home/100% remote
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to cover family members
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.