Ciklum is looking for a Senior SAP BW/4HANA Consultant to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior SAP BW/4HANA Consultant, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client Swisscom, who is the market leader in driving the digitization of Switzerland’s business. It offers all-embracing ICT solutions from mobile communications, fixed networks, Internet and digital TV to corporate and residential customers. Swisscom is also one of Switzerland’s largest providers of IT services. It builds and maintains infrastructure for mobile and fixed-line telephony, transmits broadcasting signals and is active in the energy and healthcare sectors.
In 2020 over 19,000 employees generated sales of CHF 11,100 million. It is 51% Confederation-owned and is one of Switzerland’s most sustainable and innovative companies.
- As a member of our operation team you play an important role in ensuring the customer’s systems stability and performance
- You are responsible for the appropriate and timely handling of incidents
- You serve the customer with your professional competence on technical matters around SAP Basis operations
- Fluent written and spoken English
- More than 5 years practical experience with SAP BI products
- Good knowledge and practical experience with SAP BW back- & front-end (BW/4HANA, BODS, HANA Native, Business Objects 4.x, CDS Views, ABAP)
- Reporting know-how with S/4, Predictive or Fiori
- Consultative approach to working with the client and the team
- German language skills
- Experience with SAC/SCP
- You are ready to take ownership of part of the scope
- You work well autonomously and without close supervision
- You act as a team player
- You express highly developed communication skills, both toward team colleagues, clients, as well as other stakeholders
- You are committed to timely delivery of quality results
- You are knowledge seeking, up-to-date with latest SAP technologies and SAP technology trends
- You are willing to work in an international/cross-cultural environment
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy license, language courses and company-paid certifications.
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.