Swisscom is the market leader in driving the digitization of Switzerland’s business. It offers all-embracing ICT solutions from mobile communications, fixed networks, Internet and digital TV to corporate and residential customers. Swisscom is also one of Switzerland’s largest providers of IT services. It builds and maintains infrastructure for mobile and fixed-line telephony, transmits broadcasting signals and is active in the energy and healthcare sectors.
Swisscom is one of the most sustainable companies in Switzerland and Europe. With its headquarters in the area of Berne and over 21,000 employees, it generated turnover of CHF 10 million in the first Quarter of 2019.
On behalf of Swisscom, Ciklum is looking for a Senior SAP CRM Developer to join the Wroclaw team on a full-time basis.
It’s an exciting and unique opportunity to become an active part in digitalizing our world and join our SAP outsourcing operation team at Switzerland’s leading IT & telecommunication company.
- Facilitate Application Management Services for SAP CRM with focus to achieve high application stability and functional coverage of client’s business requirements
- Incident Management: investigate, analyse, and solve application incidents and problems
- Change Management: map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary application modifications to satisfy clients’ needs
- Coverage of all other ITIL based processes of Application Management Services, inclusive User Support and Client’s consultancy
- University/ Higher degree in engineering, computer science, information systems or related field
- Very good business knowledge of German language (B2 level as minimum requirement)
- Good business knowledge of English language
- At least 5 years of practical experience in development of SAP CRM solutions
- Strong competence in the following areas: ABAP OO, CRM System Architecture, Web UI concept, Business Server Pages (BSP), Database Design
- Experience with Web Service development: REST and SOAP
- Experience in SAP Investigative Case Management desirable
- Experience in SAP Case Management and Record Management desirable
- Process and functional knowledge in one or more of the SAP ERP modules (SD, MM, FI, CO)
- Good operational knowledge in SAP UI Technologies other than CRM Web UI Experience in development of Forms in ABAP (SAPScript, SmartForms, Adobe Forms)
What's in it for you
- Unique & highly advanced working environment where you can take an active part in progressing digitization
- Business trips to Switzerland if business requires
- Possibility to work in world-known, successful and highly innovative company
- Opportunity to maintain comprehensive and deep knowledge of cloud computing
- Competitive salary, private medical insurance, life insurance, a premium multisport card and much more other benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions