On behalf of VATbox, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java/Scala Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Are you looking to put your A-player skills to work for a fast-growth company with a revolutionary product and visionary leadership? If so, then we want you! VATbox hires only the best; together we are changing the future of financial technology. We have a professional and dynamic team and an amazing, collaborative work culture. We are seeking new team members ready to jump on the express train.
VATbox (vatbox.com) is Israel based Fintech Company, which operates in over 40 countries with European headquarters in Amsterdam, and additional offices in London, Paris, Tel Aviv and New York.
Serving large corporations including Fortune 100 companies, VATbox helps customers take control of their VAT spend with dramatically improved visibility and compliance.
- Designing and implementing different micro services mostly from scratch
- Exploring new technologies
You will be working on:
- The service we will develop will provide different VAT entities to be able to communicate with organization stack holders for queries on expenses
- The developer will define and implement the system architecture using deployable microservices on top of AWS
- The system shall support full life cycle from query to resolution on top of a state of the art front side
- The service we will develop shall provide the ability for different organization to view and operate different aspects of vat recovery requests
- The service shall include rules, reporting, querying on a state of the art from side
- The service will interact with different 3rd party systems using REST and other required protocols
- At least 4 years of experience with JVM development, preferable in Scala
- Experience with complex Project design and architecture
- Extensive experience with one or more of these technologies: Play, AKKA, Spray.io, Messaging Systems
- At least 2 years of experience with Java development
- Experience with Spring boot/MVC, JPA, MySQL, MongoDB
- Experience with designing, coding, and releasing micro-services – Significant advantage
- TDD experience development
- Contributing to open source projects
- You are a Hacker 🙂
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Open atmosphere;
- Competitive salary;
- Business trips to Israel;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good